Order and Payment Policy
- All prices on the COOL VINO C2 S.L website include VAT and any other applicable tax. In any case, the prices will be expressed in Euros (€).
- The prices reflected for each product or service do not include shipping, handling, packaging, shipping insurance or any other service purchased, unless expressly stated otherwise. Any of these additional costs that are applicable will be communicated to the user before formalizing the purchase.
- The prices applicable to each product or service will be those published on the website and will be applied automatically in the last phase of the purchase process.
- The user assumes that the price of some of the products or services offered may vary in real time. In any case, this will always be communicated prior to the formalization of the sale.
- The user agrees to pay at the time of ordering, being able to pay using any of the payment methods specified on the COOL VINO C2 S.L. website.
- Once the payment is made, the user will receive an order confirmation email, which will include a summary of the items purchased, the total value paid and the delivery address.
- COOL VINO C2 S.L. may periodically offer discount codes to its users. Said discounts may only be applied in accordance with the instructions specified by the same company with respect to each code, and in any case users may only use a single code per order. The use of discount codes will not be compatible with certain promotional actions and collections.
- All products are carefully prepared at the COOL VINO C2 S.L. facilities, so all orders must arrive in perfect condition. If this is not the case, any user can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +34 912 779 760.
- If you have difficulties completing your order or browsing the website of COOL VINO C2 S.L., restart your browser. If problems persist, you can contact our Customer Service staff.
- Our accepted payment methods are: Shopify Payments Stripe technical service provider that can offer services as an agent for one or more financial institutions in Spain. The processor and any of the financial service providers carry out the processing and settlement of your transactions ("Payment Processing"), pursuant to the Shopify payments Stripe Connected Account Agreement, including the Spain Terms of Service and Services Applicable Financials ("Processor Terms").
- Credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and other international credit cards.
- If you have any payment problems, please try the following:
- Use an alternative credit card;
- Please use an alternative payment method;
- Restart your browser and re-enter it;
- Delete the cookies from your device or empty the cache. Please try again later;
- If your problems persist, feel free to contact us through email@example.com or +34 912 779 760.